SMPP HIGH CUT helmet is manufactured using high-strength fiber. It offers a superior frontal forehead against fragments and ballistic threats. It is designed to protect the wearer’s head from bullets, blunt impact, and shrapnel. The helmet is made up of Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE) which provides more protection with lighter weight. Quick-release buckle and dial retention system provide better stability in the helmet.
- Shell body is manufactured using multi-layered Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE) Material.
- The helmet shall consist of a shell body with a complete padding suspension system and retention system.
- Helmet meets the U.S. Army Standard for Advanced Combat Helmet ACH AR/PD 10-02 or CO/PD 05-04.
- The helmet has ballistic and fragment protection.
- The fixation system consists of a quick-release buckle.
- Helmet is compatible with all currently used components of combat equipment.
- All helmets and accessories are identical to each other, except for size (e.g. small, medium or large).
- Helmet is compatible with mandibular protection model.
1.1Kg to 1.2 Kg
- NIJ Level IIIA (NIJ 0106.01 & NIJ 0108.01)
- 9mm , 0.44 mag