SM-TCW Helmet is an advanced helmet for the use of armored vehicle operators. SM-Tank crew
helmet has the ability to interface with tactical communication devices such as headsets and
microphones utilized by special operator’s forces
- Made of advanced Aramid/PE composite materials.
- Ideal mass distribution minimizes lag during head movement.
- Designed for better ventilation and better ballistic protection.
- Specialized polyurethane paint coatings for improved aesthetics.
- Advanced Anti-trauma system available for much reduced trauma levels.
- Suitable for use in extreme environments.
- Add-on coatings available for sea/marine use, IR protection etc.
1.20 Kg to 1.65 Kg
2.65 lbs to 3.64 lbs
- NIJ Level IIIA (NIJ 0106.01)
- V50 400 – 700m/s (STANAG 2920)
- 9mm /.357 MAG/ 44 MAG