SM-ACH helmet is based on the design of new generation of advanced combat helmet. The ACH is typically crafted out of an advanced version of Kevlar and offers protection from handgun shots also. Also, it dismisses the chinstrap, sweatband, and cord suspension system of the PASGT and instead includes a four-point retention system and a pad system. These systems not only make the ACH helmet more comfortable but they also offer better defense from impacts.
- Made of advanced Aramid/PE composite materials.
- Ideal mass distribution minimizes lag during head movement.
- Designed for better ventilation and better ballistic protection.
- Specialized polyurethane paint coatings for improved aesthetics.
- Advanced Anti-trauma system available for much reduced trauma levels.
- Suitable for use in extreme environments.
- Add-on coatings available for sea/marine use, IR protection etc.
1.20 Kg to 1.65 Kg
2.65 lbs to 3.64 lbs
- NIJ Level IIIA (NIJ 0106.01)
- V50 400 – 700m/s (STANAG 2920)
- 9mm /.357 MAG/ 44 MAG