SMPP DWDS system is an innovative, comprehensive system of integrated combat and protective gear developed designed to the challenges and needs of the modern soldiers in todays battlefield wherein increasing
- The main purpose of the system is to reduce the weight-related burden and injuries which a soldier has to endure in operations conditions by reducing the physical and cognitive burden on the soldier and increasing his speed and agility during hostile engagement.
- The Dynamic Weight Distribution (DWD) system will allow the user to shift the weight of the load from his shoulders to his hips while on the move with a simple press of a button.
- The system is designed with a new one-hand-operated auto lifting mechanism so that one hand is always free for handling a firearm.
- The selector cable is adjustable for both left and right-handed operations.
- The DWDS reduces potential back injuries and improves comfort, reduces the perception of the weight carried, and allows better ventilation & thermal control as it creates an air gap between the body and the Jacket harness.
- The DWDS permits complete natural movement and flexibility while bearing extremely heavy loads.
- NIJ Level IIIA (NIJ 0106.01)
- V50 400 – 600m/s (STANAG 2920)
- 9mm /.357 MAG/ 44 MAG