The vests are light weight and easy to wear. A lightweight tactical ballistic vest helps absorbs the impact of bullets and reduce or stop potential penetration to the body from bullets and shrapnel from explosions.
- Vest is made up of fire retardant and rip stop fabric.
- Armor panel made from aramid UD fabric.
- Provision of plate pocket in front and back.
- MOLLE system all around for attaching accessories and magazine pouches.
- Two D-rings under the shoulder protectors for more attachments.
- Ballistic panel overlapping at the front for uniform protection.
- Detachable collar and groin protection.
- Detachable shoulders adjustor and side wing adjustor for snug fit.
- Front opening with zipper.
- Removable United Nations badge in the front & back.
- Rear grab strap.
- Overlapped ballistic panel for uniform protection with front opening.
- NIJ Level IIIA (NIJ 0106.01)
- V50 450 – 600m/s (STANAG 2920)
- 9mm /.357 MAG/ 44 MAG